WE BELIEVE THAT GOD HAS MORE FOR YOU.
It is our desire for you and your family to have a faith that is real and active. This isn’t something that can be accomplished by standing on the sidelines. We believe that God is doing something special at CFC and we would love for you to be apart of that. There are many ways that you can join in God’s work at CFC.
If you’re interested in volunteering on one of our teams please use the contact form below. Your inquiry will go directly to our team leaders who will respond to you with more information as soon as possible.
TOP VOLUNTEER TEAM NEEDS
- Community Group Leaders - (2-4hrs/Week) Community Groups allow us to connect with one another, share each other’s burdens and truly explore what it means to follow Christ. Volunteer to help us with leadership events throughout the year or reach out to us if you would be interested in leading a community group.
- Infants/1’s Caregivers - 9am, 11am Service (4 hrs/month) - Care for and love babies and toddlers at two services per month.
- 2’s Leaders- 6pm, 9am Service (4hrs/month) - Engage 2 year olds in Bible stories, games and art projects at two services per month.
- 3’s Leaders- 6pm Service (2hrs/month) - Engage 3 year olds in Bible stories, games and art projects at two services per month.
- 4’s Leaders- 6pm, 9am, 11am service (4hrs/month) - Engage 4 year olds in Bible stories, games and art projects at two services per month.
- Elementary Leaders - 6pm, 9am, or 11am Service (4hrs/month) - Engage 1st-4th graders in Bible stories, prayer and activities at 2 services per month.
- GenNext- 11am service (4hrs/month)- Helping 5th and 6th grade students grow as committed followers of Christ.
- Junior High- (12hrs/month Sept-May)- Build meaningful relationships with 7th and 8th grade students and help them grow as committed followers of Christ.
- Welcome Desk - (1hr/Month) - Assists first time visitors, gives welcome gift, answers general CFC questions, helps with connection card sign-ups and prayer requests.
- Auditorium Greeters/Seaters - (.5hr/Month) - Greet attenders, hand out bulletins, and assist with seating.
- Inside Greeters - (.5hr/Month) Greets inside and and opens front doors.
- Women’s Ministry Cafe Coordinators - Join the Cafe team and help plan and host Cafe nights that occur four times a year.
- Camera Operator - (1 Service/Month) - Capture the weekend services on video to share online
- Breakfast Team- (1 Wknd/every other month)- Provide breakfast for the worship team before the 9am service
- Piano Players- (1 Wknd/Month)
- Media Presentation - (1 Wknd/Month) - Operate the slideshow presentation software for weekend services and special events.
- Photography Team- (1 Wknd/every 8 weeks)- Take photos of weekend services every 8 weeks, as well as events on as-needed basis. Must have advanced experience in photography, as well as experience using a DSLR camera.
- Cinematography Team - (As Needed/Project Based) Storytellers with cameras. Join a team that supports the church through creative and artistic film projects designed to bring the gospel and the vision and mission of CFC to life through film.