WE BELIEVE THAT GOD HAS MORE FOR YOU.
It is our desire for you and your family to have a faith that is real and active. This isn’t something that can be accomplished by standing on the sidelines. We believe that God is doing something special at CFC and we would love for you to be apart of that. There are many ways that you can join in God’s work at CFC.
If you’re interested in volunteering on one of our teams please use the contact form below. Your inquiry will go directly to our team leaders who will respond to you with more information as soon as possible.
TOP VOLUNTEER TEAM NEEDS
- Camera Operator - (1 Service/Month) - Capture the weekend services on video to share online
- Breakfast Team- (1 Wknd/every other month)- Provide breakfast for the worship team before the 9am service
- Media Presentation - (1 Wknd/Month) - Operate the slideshow presentation software for weekend services and special events.
- Photography Team- (1 Wknd/every 8 weeks)- Take photos of weekend services every 8 weeks, as well as events on as-needed basis. Must have advanced experience in photography, as well as experience using a DSLR camera.
- Cinematography Team - (As Needed/Project Based) Storytellers with cameras. Join a team that supports the church through creative and artistic film projects designed to bring the gospel and the vision and mission of CFC to life through film.
- Community Group Leaders - (2-4hrs/Week) Community Groups allow us to connect with one another, share each other’s burdens and truly explore what it means to follow Christ. Volunteer to help us with leadership events throughout the year or reach out to us if you would be interested in leading a community group.
- Nursery Caregivers (2 services/month) - Care for infants and 1 year olds, establish trust, play and read to them
- Preschool Leaders (2 services/month) - Engage 2-6 year olds in Bible stories, games and art projects
- Elementary Leaders (2 services/month) - Build relationships with 1st-4th graders and engage them in Bible stories, prayer and activities
- Check In Support (2 services/month) - Assist families with checking in for 30 minutes each week
- Director of the Day (2 services/month) - Oversee administrative aspects of Community Kids throughout the service
- Parking Lot Attendants - (.5hr/Month/Sundays) - Direct traffic and parking
- Safety Team Members- (1.5hr/Month) - Assist in overseeing security at CFC
- Auditorium Greeters - (1hr/Month/Sunday 9am service) Greet,distribute handouts, seat incoming guests
- Office Door Greeters - (.5hr/Month/All services) Greet and open door for incoming guests
- Usher Coordinators - (.5-1 hr/Month/9am,11am) Count service attendance, oversee communion distribution
- Cafe Attendants -(2hrs/Month/6pmSat/both services Sun) Serve coffee, juice, food items, pick up food items